Welcome to AIKIDO of NASSAU COUNTY
Established in 1991 and a member of the United States Aikido
The dojo is open 7 days a week but closed on Legal Holidays. Check our schedule here.
Visitors are always welcomed!
Please join us at Aikido of Park Slope on
Saturday, January 26th
for a seminar featuring
Joe Nemeth Sensei
Tuition starts at $130 for adults and $120 for full time students, depending on payment plan.
No additional charges except yearly membership dues of $45 for the United States Aikido Federation (USAF). Please call the dojo for additional information.
At this time,
we do not have classes for children.
Benefits of Aikido:
- Teaches self-defense (Budo)
- Increases flexibility and stamina
- Enhances balance and coordination
- Increases self-confidence
- Sharpens alertness and concentration
- Reduces stress
- No competitions or tournaments
- All ages can participate
- Size is not a factor
Preferred by Law Enforcement